Finding an outside writer that meets your needs can be challenging. But it doesn’t have to be a huge burden—IF you know what to look for.
Of course, you’re looking for a talented writer, someone who creates compelling content that connects with your target audience. You’re also looking for a savvy editor, someone who can transform existing content as well as spot typos and grammar errors.
But you need much more than a writer and editor. You need someone who can become an extension of your team, someone who can understand your business and what you’re trying to accomplish.
This is why experience is everything.
When you work with a writer who has real-world business experience, you can expect a number of important benefits:
- Expert knowledge—Already knows your industry and how to position your products and services.
- Minimal training—Learns quickly and dives into projects with no hand-holding.
- Collaboration skills—Knows how to work with a diverse team of stakeholders, from executives to technical subject matter experts.
- Flexibility—Responds to change requests with confidence and values feedback, positive or negative.
- Project management expertise—Easily manages multiple projects with sensitivity to budgets and deadlines.
When you work with me, you get these same benefits from my 17+ years of first-hand experience in corporate marketing communications.